Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Any third-party-owned materials used have been identified with appropriate credit lines, and permission obtained from the copyright holder for all formats of the journal.
- All authors have given permission to be listed on the submitted paper
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Your privacy is important to THE QUEST. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that THE QUEST collects, and the ways in which THE QUEST uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
THE QUEST may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
Using personal information
Any personal information received by THE QUEST will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
administer this website;
personalize the website for you;
enable your access to and use of the website services;
process your manuscript;
publish your manuscript;
send to you communication about your manuscript
send to you statements and invoices;
collect payments from you; and
send you marketing communications.
Where THE QUEST discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, THE QUEST may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
THE QUEST will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
THE QUEST is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact THE QUEST