Development and Assessment of Static Website for Digital Media Production
- Digital Media Production,
- Static Website
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 The QUEST: Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Internet education has a long history, and it has been used to learn everything. Since the advent of computers, digital learning has increased in popularity. Interest in online learning for education has also increased, with both teachers and students looking for online activities to supplement existing education. The “Development and Assessment of Static Website for Digital Media Production” is designed for faster, easier and paperless process of teaching students. This study is to promote an exciting approach to SP-ICT students, that ICT Subjects can be fun and interesting, by using an exciting approach that they are all familiar with, “the Internet”, by creating a website containing downloadable digital modules and assessment that are still related to the subjects learning competencies. This study used developmental research and descriptive research as the study conducted gathering of data in order to design and develop system or application and be evaluated by the respondents. Utilization of the developed website for digital media production is found Functional, Reliable, Usable, Efficient, Maintainable and Portable to the IT Professional respondents. In this time of pandemic, majority of the students prefer using cellphones for distance learning. Utilizing the website will be beneficial to them since it is found Portable, which means the website is accessible anywhere where an internet source is available using different gadgets with browser installed. Schools with SP-ICT in other Congressional District of DepED Nueva Ecija may utilize the website by making the admin multi-user with the permission of the researcher. Also, it was found that the application is Effective, Efficient, Satisfactory, Free from Risk and has sufficient Context Coverage.
- Affordableusability.com (n.d.). “Efficiency of website design” Accessed on 6 March 2021 Retrieved fromhttp://www.affordableusability.com//usability/efficiency.html
- Infolab.stanford.edu. (n.d.). “Phases of SDLC” Accessed on 23 September 2020 Retrieved from http://infolab.stanford.edu//~burback/watersluice/node4.html
- Iso.org International Organization for Standardization. (2020, January 09). “Definition of ISO 25010” Accessed on 9 January 2021 retrieved from https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso-iec:25010:en
- McCombes, S. (2020, September 03). Descriptive Research Design: Definition, Methods and Examples. Retrieved from https://www.scribbr.com/methodology/descriptive-research
- Meiert.com· Webentwickler und Autor · HTML- und CSS-Optimierung. (n.d.). “Definition of maintainability” Accessed on 6 February 2021 retrieved from https://meiert.com /en/blog/maintainability-guide/
- Merriam-webster.com Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America's most-trusted online dictionary. (n.d.). “Definition of assessment” Accessed on 14 November 2020 retrieved from http://www.merriam-webster.com/ /dictionary/assessment
- Monterail.com (n.d.). “How and Why We Applied ISO 25010” Accessed on 14 December 2020 retrieved from http://www.monterail.com/blog/software-qa-standards-iso
- Peters, E., & Aggrey, G. K. (2020). An ISO 25010 Based Quality Model for ERP Systems. Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, 5(2), 578-583. doi:10.25046/aj050272programming-language.htm
- Paul Esteban, A. (2019). ALGRI: A Programming Model and Algorithm for building a Smart Agricultural Production System. Agricultural Research & Technology: Open Access Journal, 22(5), 195-208.
- Quora.com A place to share knowledge and better understand the world. (n.d.). “Definition of SDLC” Access on 3 February 2021 retrieved from http://www.quora.com/ /What-is-System-Development-Life-Cycle
- ISO/IEC 9126: Information Technology – Software Product Evaluation – Quality characteristics and guideline for their use -1991. https://www.win.tue.nl/~wstomv/edu/2ip30/references/9126ref.html